MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

I don’t think I insulted anyone but if I have insulted you BPAA...

1. 2,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    I don’t think I insulted anyone but if I have insulted you BPAA I apologise. It was intended in humour but missed the mark. I perhaps took liberty as you have not been backwards in coming forward with some barbs at others.

Anyway, I had previously sat silently for some time as there was not much too chat in here about. It was also a sanity break as the nonsense that was being thrown around was toxic. Today, I see that nothing has changed and why would I even bother to respectfully ask Fishies to take a break from his personal vendetta and down ramping the company. I have asked before and been met with the same responses. I read the room and believe the vast majority agree with me. I ask nobody for thumbs but they are the best we have in here to gauge how people are feeling.

I’ve said enough today and frankly feel it’s a waste of time. Those who say that nothing said on these forums effect overall sentiment on companies are kidding themselves. At the small end of the market where we are invested, sentiment is very important as the MC’s are small and so is the pool of investors. I want to see MYL continue what they have started at Avebury and to see it can do with growing its resource why generating income.

A while back I decided to employ the ignore button and after a period of time thought I would let a few back out to see if there was any change. My own fault it seems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.