SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

Hi,I have been following your posts since Sezzle listed at...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi,
    I have been following your posts since Sezzle listed at Nasdaq and think they are very instructive, as a result I kept all my shares. I am very curious how will the management deal with the buyback. Will they try to prop up the shares by buying on the high side or at the bottom, preventing big slides.
    Of course $ 5 M. is not that much to effect the market. It is basically 250 000 shares at $ 20 a share. At $ 50 a share it is 100 000 shares. Is it not better to buy at lower price, so you can actually sell them later at a profit ? You mentioned Zip's debt before. It's shocking ! Last time I checked they were paying $ 60 000 000 interest per year ! AND their outstanding shares are now over 1 Bil. Same with "Affirm" their debt is about 6 Bil. and the last deal it made with Amazon involved Options or Warranties to buy 5 000 000 shares at 1 cent. Imagine when "Affirm" gets to 100 dollars that's 500 000 000 dollars ! They'll have to issue more shares, again. Sezzle goes the opposite way by reducing outstanding shares.Yes "Affirm" has 10 times bigger revenue than Sezzle but also 60 times bigger debt ! Whe Sezzle gets to $100 dollars we have to realise that it is really only $ 2.50 before the reverse split. That is what the share price was, I think way back in 2019 when the revenue was 15.8 Mil and no profit. Now the revenue is about 125 Mil. and about 5M profit. I recon Sezzle must get to $ 100 dollars this year. Minimum !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.