SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

It's interesting that you've changed your mind. Earlier you...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    It's interesting that you've changed your mind. Earlier you thought that it already started, no?
    What makes you thing they have not started yet. Why would they start at higher price when they can buy much more when the price is lower. Anyway, last trade was so funny. At the opening there were just two trades or volumes of round about 774 and 484 bringing the price slightly up to $ 37.1 and then the selling started.........
    all the way to 31.84, but it only used up about 25 000 in volume, then it went to $ 34.5 using about 10 000 in volume and ended $ 33.6. Still it's about $ 6 dollars, which if you trade with 1000 shares it's $ 6,000 in just one day. If you are careful you can make heaps more than buying and selling Telstra shares. Mind you I have Sezzle shares for the long run, but when I think about ASX last year, how Sezzle shot up each time there was profit quarter financials and than it pissed down each time lower and lower it made me realize there was something wrong with the ASX, because the fundamentals were saying something else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.