SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

Great posting, thanks, yeah I started to be interested in Sezzle...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Great posting, thanks, yeah I started to be interested in Sezzle in 2020 buying and selling for quick profit but then I thought I let it got after $ 12 dollars and when the news about Pay/Pal going BNPL hit the news panic set in and the big slide started with that idiot, forgot his name now, shorting Sezzle up to 2Mil. shares (By the way, yesterday I saw Zip being shorted 5.7Mil in one day!!!! Never so that before !! ), still I was hoping turn around, while other small BNPL were bankrupting, ZBT, etc. So I started slowly shitting my self, "Should I sell or what?!" I knew If I did sell and cut my losses I would never come back to Sezzle. So I held and held, then the bastard went down to 20c !!!! Suddenly, I got the crazy idea to buy......20c !...you're kidding.... so I bought heaps to reduce my average price from $ 7.00 down to $ 2.50,! surly it's got to be worth $ 2.50......but it only went to $ 1.50...remember in June, forgot the year.so still I was hoping. Then the reverse came and I bought some more to round it of at 3 000 shares, coming out even now at about $ US 40 bucks. It' got to hit $ 100 this year for sure!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.