CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

It's not really an irrelevant fact. A house burns down during a...

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    It's not really an irrelevant fact. A house burns down during a bushfire. Are the surrounding circumstances irrelevant?

I don't disagree with you on the company failings at all - there are so many one cannot keep track. It indeed appears as though they've gone to great lengths to find excuses to hold off reporting, while still presumably being paid tens of thousands per month between management. What do you expect someone who is not in a position of control within the company to do though? The failings are obvious to the forum as they are mentioned before by the very person that is accused of 'whitewashing the entire debacle'.

The company situation is atrocious - and for ASIC to do nothing (or appear to be doing nothing) substantiates they are a toothless government tiger. How long until this becomes another Melissa Caddick story with missing assets/broken promises formally found after the fact?

"Maybe it was simply a poor choice of words"

In my opinion - no. The intent was well wishing. It's damned if you do, damned if you don't with regards to posting.

Say nothing, you must be hiding. Say something, people pick it apart with irrelevant ramblings regardless of the intended meaning. Neil could say 'hello' and someone would say 'why don't you talk about the company instead of just greeting the shareholders at a loss' etc.

And to use the old 'attack the man' line again.. re-read some of the posts made recently. There are constantly people appearing out of the woodworks with their flaming/baiting posts, not invited by any commentary. Though some of them are struck off for good reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.