CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"It was an attempt to whitewash the entire debacle as a failure...

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1916
    "It was an attempt to whitewash the entire debacle as a failure of the cannabis sector."

Incorrect...I was making a genuine reply to trader as I know he and other have lost money and are angry as they don't know what is going on..

Thank you @Luke164.

The other poster's incessant noise where they and others ignore the effect of the Cannabis sector on CGB and others is just laughable and poor form in my opinion. They are focused on this company's destruction and ignore any fact posted.

The fact is we don't know what is going on with this company behind the scenes. I was told that fees were paid and in a reply to my email I was informed that the company was not be removed from the Australian Register of Companies. The facts bear it out in my post where I showed the ASIC registration database that they are now registered again. So if a company is stuffed why even bother registering again. I have a small glimmer of hope when I see things like this.

What I have found is that as soon as a few people acknowledge information I post, a certain poster comes out, and in spite of being requested to appear this poster continues to write and remains hidden behind the scenes, like another guy, and has potshots at me, and others applaud this behaviour.

"Neil's response, to attack the man rather than play the ball, also shows the tenuity of his argument."

If the guy would unhide his profile from me maybe I would not have to write as I do, Chris, and that goes for Aussie as well. He remains hidden behind the scenes too and tries to pass on the blame. I haven't got him blocked. I don't know why this platform even allows this to be be frank, and a bit of a cowardly show to hide from another member and keep passing judgement. Now that is what I call whitewashing.

Chris are you aware that this poster remains hidden to me?

Regarding CGB, thanks Luke, I have called them out quite a few times for failing and letting us down. I appreciate you noting that.

I wrote a letter on behalf of other shareholders and insisted that the CEO lower his wage and Sholom did that and I have put my money where my mouth is and lost, lost significantly. I do know a lot more about what is going on because I had spent 2.5 years inside the industry and I email regularly to keep the heat on. I have offered help myself knowing the trouble it would cause me on here but I have friends who are down in the 10's of thousands, let alone my large loss. I offered help because I have industry qualifications and runs on the board with successes. That is why I try for myself and others.

CGB's failure is part of a sector who have failed.
    CGB's failure is part of the fallout from COVID where 1000's of Aussie companies went under.
    CGB's failure is part of the high costs that many were unaware of when they set out on working with Cannabis and Hemp and planting a crop that have been in prohibition for 80 years.

People in here are ticked off because they lost money and will not listen to any facts presented. I presented the sector to show others what was happening in the industry and people were not and still are not listening. Many gambled and invested on a penny and lost as I have done on Pennies over the years. But we don't know yet if CGB has run off with our money.

What we do know is that spec and day traders took your/my money, when the company traded, not CGB directors. From what I can tell current Directors haven't sold any shares like other company Directors have with other ASX Cannabis companies. But that is the share market. I, and others on here invested in the industry, and we lost. The market globally is littered with 1000's of failed public and private Cannabis and Hemp companies. Luke is right. And yes, CGB went down the gurgler too, but nowhere like many of the other companies who took 10's if not 100's of millions of investors money with them. What we do know is that this company should still hold somewhere between 7 to 8 million in the tank, of our money. I will keep emailing until I get answers on financial reports and i will keep posting any helpful information for concerned shareholders.

CGB did produce products for 2 years, I and others on here bought and ate their products. The Canadian govt. took 2.5 years to approve the export license for Canntab, not CGB. When it did arrive, I tried their medicine and it worked, then they fell out with Medcan and further deliveries were stopped, CGB failed to make the business sustainable, but so did many other Cannabis companies. That is the story!

I invested because I believed in the story of Andrew Kavasilas and I was desperate for help with pain relief and to get sleep which I believed that the XR and slow release Canntab pills would offer. I gambled and lost but I got 1 month of sleep. For that I will be forever grateful.

So Bas, I would appreciate that if you want to comment further on what I write unhide your profile so I dont have to chase it offline and Chris stop guessing on why I post as i do. You were not even close in your comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.