CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"This is a baiting question. We all know the answer - it does...

1. 3,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    "This is a baiting question. We all know the answer - it does not (unless you're so broke you can't afford administration services.. but that's another matter)."

You can classify my question however you want. I find laying emotive terms (e.g. baiting) over straightforward questions pointless. If you know the answer, why not ask the next most obvious question?

Irrespective of your views, it remains a pertinent question. You may have noted in the same post that I referred to balanced debate. I will do my best to make this as clear as I can.

1. If a question is asked, such as,
    Q: How does the state of the "sector" prevent or restrict any company within that "sector" from issuing timely financial reports and company updates to its shareholders?

2. The response might be,
    R: "It doesn't prevent them from posting up-to-date financial reports or other updates." Something you say we all know and fair enough.

3. The next probing question might be,
    Q: "I wonder how many other companies in the "sector" have not provided regular financial reports and/or other updates?

4. If none.
    Q: Then, is this a circumstance particular to CGB?
    Q: Why?

That's how a probative enquiry works. In my view, your response, like that of a few others, would have diminished the discussion.

"Can you point us to where it was stated by Neil that the sector caused the inability for CGB to report or the absence of current CGB reporting though?"

Did I claim that he did? I have re-read what I wrote and made no such claim. My question arises from the repeated references to the "sector." It was designed to demonstrate that that "sector" argument is a furphy. Again, in my opinion, this is another attempt to diminish the discussion via misleading statements.

Further, you only need to read a small sample of Neil's posts to conclude that he seems to believe that many of CGB's ills are either commensurate with or attributable to the "sector". If that is not his point, why even refer to the "sector"?

I will also add that I have repeatedly stated that Neil's posts should have been scrutinised more than the casual poster, as he was previously contracted to liaise between shareholders and the company.

If he attempts to hold the company accountable, I applaud those efforts. If that is the case, I would encourage the following lines of enquiry. Where are the financial reports, and how much money is left in the bank account? Chase that until an answer is provided.

For the sake of all holders, I certainly hope that his efforts are not too little or too late.

Oh ... and the bushfire analogy in a subsequent post was not very useful, in my opinion. biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.