CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

If the bushfire burnt the house down, sure its relevant. If the...

1. 981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    If the bushfire burnt the house down, sure its relevant.
    If the house was a couple of km's away from the closest fire, and the firefighters detect a large amount of accelerant,, then id suggest the bushfire has nothing to do with the house burning down, and that it was an inside job.

But anyway, we aren't talking about bushfires, we are discussing CGB and their delisted status.

I don't believe the aforementioned person has mentioned any of the failings. As a matter of fact, i distinctly remember that any time i have brought any of these failings up, i am told that i am a city boy who knows nothing about farming, a bean counter who doesnt understand how to run a business, or im simply drowned in a number of irrelevant posts about *** arguments completely deflecting away from the question posed.

ASIC definitely toothless, or maybe the payoff is not worth it for them. I imagine that the company would mount a lengthy defence, and they do have previous court experience. They cant fine a few hundred million out of this guppy (billion dollar company biggrin.png).

Neil can say hello anytime he wants, and like it or not, the forum is open to anyone with a keyboard, whether they own shares or not.
    Definitely have been some off colour posts recently, glad to see the mods take care of the inappropriate stuff.

It is still my opinion, that the sentence as written, reeks of excuse. The whole sector is down. Is the sector down in Thailand? Is the sector preventing updates on the harvest? The 20,000 seedlings to be planted? The CBD isolate extraction?

Does anyone know of any investor in the UK who forked out good money for the plant funding scheme? They were 30% harvested as at 31st December 2022. Was there any return?

I hope they relist and all shareholders can get some money back and be rid of this debacle of a mismanaged mess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.