CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

This kind of specious nonsense continues to drag down the level...

1. 3,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878

This kind of specious nonsense continues to drag down the level of debate. I refrained from commenting on all of the points as it was simply too tiresome.

I have responded to the substantive matters.

"The fact is we don't know what is going on with this company behind the scenes."

Q: Agree ... and why is that?

"He remains hidden behind the scenes too and tries to pass on the blame."

Stop worrying about supposedly clandestine activity - try and make an argument free of personal commentary, please.

"CGB's failure is part of a sector who have failed.
    CGB's failure is part of the fallout from COVID where 1000's of Aussie companies went under.
    CGB's failure is part of the high costs that many were unaware of when they set out on working with Cannabis and Hemp and planting a crop that have been in prohibition for 80 years.
    "

Q: Is there nothing to note about the role of company officers in your listed justifications for this alleged failure?

"People in here are ticked off because they lost money and will not listen to any facts presented."

I agree wholeheartedly. Indeed, some may have benefitted by giving importance to the posts of contrarian posters.

"I presented the sector to show others what was happening in the industry and people were not and still are not listening."

Perhaps they have a different view on what has caused this calamity.

"What we do know is that spec and day traders took your/my money, when the company traded, not CGB directors."

Surely, that cannot be your understanding of how the market works. So, apart from the justifications above, we now have those nasty day traders to blame. Is that the claim?
    If so, it then begs the question:
    Q: Why would a shareholder bother querying the company when, according to that statement, they ought to be out chasing those terrible day traders for their funds?

"What we do know is that this company should still hold somewhere between 7 to 8 million in the tank, of our money."

Q: How do you, or even we know this to be a fact?
    Q: Can you verify this, please?
    I am sure confirming that claim would make many shareholders happy.

"So Bas, I would appreciate that if you want to comment further on what I write unhide your profile so I dont have to chase it offline and Chris stop guessing on why I post as i do. You were not even close in your comments."

I decline this very generous offer. I further note that no one's consent to my posting is required. biggrin.png
    Last edited by Basileus: 05/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.