CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I havent held for probably 3 years now and managed to trade out...

1. 2,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    I havent held for probably 3 years now and managed to trade out my substantial loss in a short period, I am no supoprter of the Feldmans management style disregarding the timely submission of statutory requirements for listing and it seems the current debacle is no different as for the Cannabis sector all the promise of regulatory change for the cannabis sector well it has never eventuated and unlikely to do so in the broader sense. As for markets in general they have become at best stagnant pools of capital ruled by AI and the current reluctance of financiers to move , CGB as with many others across all market sectors are in a moribund state , where no profit of substance is at hand and any path forward will more than likely require a substantial financial commitment which in current market conditions is highly conditional and in most cases very difficult to obtain . On so many other stocks the same debate is raging regarding the BOD and the clear lack of a pathway forward I am pleased I have no shares in CGB or the sector as a hole although at present I question the value of my current holdings as there is not very much happening. Recently a close friend spoke of a new staff memeber who said simply he had traded shares for 20 years successfully supporting his family and affording a lifestyle as his only source of income and today he has given up all hope with markets due to AI and general market conditions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.