CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Yep … I have been hanging around for awhile now @nihilism … and...

1. 3,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    Yep … I have been hanging around for awhile now @nihilism … and where I can - I have tried to add some realistic commentary based on the available facts.

Too often contrarian posters were treated abysmally on this thread because a couple of posters were captive to confirmation bias.

I agree with you that it is hard not to have a shot at Neil as he did work for CGB and he would have been paid with shareholders funds. Nevertheless, my argument and approach was that greater scrutiny should have always been applied to his posts because of that relationship - a relationship that was unique among the posters on the CGB threads.

It was my view that many of the posts by that poster reflected an unceasing desire to negate bad news and reinforce the “hope” that things would be good in the end particularly if pesky shareholders stopped asking questions and contacting that regulatory bodies.

Anyway, I hope your investing has been going well and life is treating you fairly.

I think Neil may have misread your first post somewhat.

The remaining question is - where are the dollars that were reported in the last financial statements?

Good luck to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.