CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Cheers @changleWhy isn't it released to market? They are...

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1916
    Cheers @changle

Why isn't it released to market? They are delisted, and therefore dont have access to the ASX platform, I would have thought, unless through a direct letter from the ASX administration. Perhaps someone like @Luke164 could shed light on that.

The only way to contact them is by email or phone. I am very glad that I did have some connection as an ex contractor, not employee, and enough holdings that they must reply to me.

At the end of the day this is actually a very serious and worrisome situation that faced many of us shareholders this morning who are down serious money.

I, for one, don't appreciate posts from non holders who have chased this stock for nigh on 6 years who appear at least, from a hidden post, to be trying to cast doubts on a shareholder who is trying to help other shareholders. Mate many of us are worried sick about our holdings. Dont try and tell us that these posts shouldn't be taken seriously or even believed (that is how I am reading that post offline).

It was even inferred, in another hidden post, that perhaps its good that that the company is being contacted by me.

I will continue to make those phone calls and get answers for many of my friends on here and worried shareholders. Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.