CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi to all.. Long time reader first time poster...Its always a...

1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi to all.. Long time reader first time poster...
    Its always a good idea to seek out the perspectives of others, so thanks goes to all that make sites like these such a valuable resource.

Unfortunately, I saw this coming ages ago.
    I admittedly, like many here tried to remain positive and gave the benefit of doubt as much as I could..
    I tried contacting ASX and ASIC both whom seemed to have very little interest at the time..
    So, I passed info onto a friend in AFP, hopefully they have at least been watching these scumbags.
    Not much else I could have done apart from post here earlier.. I for one am sick of losing money to slimy maggots like this and hence would %100 stand alongside a committed group as part of Class Action.

It is more than obvious CGB had not intention of conducting its activities in accordance with regulations let alone with any moral compass in the interest of shareholders.

I believe this thread to be as good as any, if maybe a moderator or senior member could advise if there is somewhere more appropriate.
    For anyone else that feels the same and believes we should unite a group and claim back what has been stolen, Please post any EOI here..
    To those that might not be dealing with the loss well, try remain strong and remember you're not alone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.