CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hey traderabcde.. and others.. unfortunately not meeting under...

1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hey traderabcde.. and others.. unfortunately not meeting under better circumstances... although if not stuck on losers there's plenty of winners around atm..

Yeah technically enough, I'd say the time period and circumstances have eroded much interest for majority people and most of the money by now, I imagine.. the constant delays and obscurity part of the tactic, of course.. As is apparent, this is not their first Rodeo!

That's the cunn(t)ing part of it all, by the time anyone registers interest money is gone hence Jackal Liquidations inc. has nothing to chase and then cockbreatge just waits it out, til hopefully all blows over so he can choke the chook one more time..

As far as im aware as yet no class action has been registered. I'd say it would be likely there will be some state based technicality or requirements. Otherwise I think a group of seven needs to appoint a representative and then, contacting an appropriate legal firm such as Slater Gordon or Omni bridgeway (ex IMF Bentham)..willing to look into it, and then they would see if it's worth pursuing..

It is a far from simple or quick process so people have to do their own sums and research..
    The scumbags just want you to forget about it, and for one's own benefit my one should..

i am most disappointed with ASX and ASIC.. just look at the grilling CANN Group are currently getting to prove line of credit.. yay great work!! but they just sit on their hands while Slomo feeds em straight lines for extensions month after month.... Given the history and IPO.......... C'mon WTF.... Now just another bunch of letters???

these are of course only my opinions.. ✌️

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.