CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Thanks @Neil1959 that is a little bit of good news anyway. I was...

1. 1,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Thanks @Neil1959 that is a little bit of good news anyway. I was wondering how they will get official news out or will it be an asx ann.

Nothing is nothing on any deals until an official asx ann on whatever the BoD decides to do. I just hope it works out well for all shareholders in the end, it's been a long march. They had $8m and were debt free so I cant see it going belly up. I have been watching reporting season for north American pot stocks and the common theme of most importance for investors yet again was "healthy balance sheets" so obviously im keen to see how that looks on relisting regarding my decision.

CGT Strike Off? Hope not!! Thailand is a Hot Market at the moment if we can do something there it has serious potential if these deals fall through.

The two other critical things im looking for are ASIC/ASX and Auditors approvals because they would have been through the company with a fine tooth multiple times already, they have already knocked back one deal in shareholder interests so no guarantees on anything until an official asx ann. Their DD is better than mine.

The way I read this is we should see (posted?) the outstanding report in April hopefully sooner than later. It's hard to be more positive than that at the moment.

As I said before my hope is to be trading again before or as close to this imminent DEA decision as possible if we are to trade again.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6075/6075391-b61de3df2952f788376e2af1074f97bb.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.