CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Statements such as the following are problematic.1. "As they say...

1. 3,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878

Statements such as the following are problematic.

1. "As they say ...if you don't like the post just pass it by."

Well, on the face of it, that is probably reasonable advice. However, that has not been my experience on this thread. The author of that sentence responded to many of my posts, sometimes with particular vehemence and general disdain or trivialised. At one point, I was asked why I use a particular emoji - seriously?

The effluxion of time and the sequence of events has shown that the contrarian posts have proven to be far more reliable than those of the pro-CGB posters - fact. Admittedly, no one has a crystal ball and can see into the future. However, contrarian posts often pointed to key issues that ought to have been the subject of balanced debate. Sadly, that was not the case. Too frequently, contrarian posters were dismissed with the usual claptrap of "downramping", "are you working for a competitor?" etc.

The point. A balanced debate may have assisted current and potential investors in their decision-making. Whenever facts were presented, an oft-used response was, "That's old news." "How many times can this be raised?" "They have responded to this." "Ring the company," ad nauseaum.

2. "I hope they relist and you can get some money back, as well as everyone else here who has lost money in this Cannabis sector mess."

This continual reference to the "sector" as justification for this calamitous state of events is an absolute red herring - a furphy indeed. Try answering the question below if you believe otherwise. It is interesting to note that the sentiment is now "hope."

Q: How does the state of the "sector" prevent or restrict any company within that "sector" from issuing timely financial reports and company updates to its shareholders?

That as a question, amongst many others, that needs to be examined—not some misdirected, thoroughly pointless, wishy-washy "sector" nonsense. biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.