CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"As told to me, by Sholom Feldman, I was informed that the...

1. 2,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    "As told to me, by Sholom Feldman, I was informed that the company Reports are being reviewed by the new Auditors. These will be released "first" in the coming weeks as soon as they are finalised and audited."

Imo, that's a piece of mis-direction if ever I read such an attempt.

Firstly, 'the company Reports are being reviewed by the new auditors'.....
    I read this statement as being Reports which have already been issued to the ASX which anyone can 'review'.

I could also interpret it to mean that the many missing financial reports have already been drafted over the past 12mths by someone-or-other, but held back due to their unwillingness to pay the existing auditor (Nexia) to sign them off.
    Remember, it wasn't until late October that the 'mutual' decision to part ways was announced.
    That time period covers:-
    Two quarterlies (March, June)
    Two 6-monthlies (Dec, June)
    One EOFY report - 2022/2023

Then, that line of 'These will be released "first" in the coming weeks as soon as they are finalised and audited'

That's straight out of the 24 October ann :-
    "The Company will now also over the coming weeks work in parallel to finalise the outstanding financial
    reports to keep shareholders informed in line with the Company’s disclosure obligations under the
    ASX Listing Rules. The Company will progressively release the reports as they are finalised.
    "

Then in the next paragraph they said they didn't have an auditor anymore..!

So "the coming weeks" started in October 2023 - is there a new Calendar out that replaces 'Months' with 'Weeks' ?

Finally, 'reviewed by the new Auditors' ???

Well, we know they were talking with HLB Mann Judd re potentially being the new auditors - nothing more than that.
    'New Auditors' could mean an entirely different company - as it hasn't as yet been officially announced that ASIC are happy to have HLB Mann Judd as the new auditors. That application has only been announced this week.

Good effort, not, but no medals for the author...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.