BME 0.00% 0.8¢ black mountain energy ltd

Well, here are some events that I have found rather...

1. 3,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 487
    Well, here are some events that I have found rather curious.

BME's 5 August "Company Update" says:

"Buying or Selling Shares: A reminder to shareholders that the Company’s shares will only be capable of sale via an off-market transaction which will require shareholders to identify and agree terms with potential purchasers in accordance with the Corporations Act and the Company’s Constitution. The Company has arranged for Foster Stockbroking (fostock.com.au), who has been supporting BME the last couple years, to help facilitate your transactions. Please direct your enquiries to [email protected] or at +61 2 9993 8111."

Given this, I emailed [email protected] to confirm I would be interested in trading in BME shares.

I received a reply saying: "I’ve been advised the best person to contact is Michael as below", following which were Michael Laurent's byline, the generic email address [email protected],and the phone number +61 8 9200 1685.

I replied, added in the BME email address as a recipient, pointed out what the 5 August "Company Update" says, and asked "Given Fosters' assertion that it is not the right recipient for (enquiries about trading BME shares), I would appreciate clarification as to whom such enquiries should actually go."

And Fosters have now told me that I should leave "a message on the phone number (they) provided for Michael", and that "Foster (Stockbroking) won’t be able to assist you". I've heard zero from BME.

Weird, much? Did BME perhaps throw that paragraph in the update without first checking it with Fosters? Or did Fosters agree to it but then change their minds? Or...what?
    Last edited by friendlydwarves: 14/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.