AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I don't think that are right about Locke mate. DD leads to a...

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    I don't think that are right about Locke mate. DD leads to a formal agreement. Until final approvals are signed, they can still back out. Need a formal contract signed and money to be in our bank. I'm still not convinced we will see that 20m.

there is no denying the Pakistan case is relevant. The developing world really feel appeased by these type of decisions from ICSID. If you read the commentary post decision, a lot of countries were advocating that Pakistan refuse to pay the judgment amount. Pakistan eventually came to the table, many years later and paid up (albeit with a significant reduction).

the other issue here, which never gets raised, is that DRC are a signatory to the New York convention, but they've specially carved out mining rights disputes, This is very important. I think gets them out of paying full stop.

i think we will successfully secure judgments, but enforcing them will be hard. Need to keep expectations low on this. Win, but may not get anything back. If we get something it will be a Brucey bonus.

ive completely written this stock off in my mind. I don't see any future return. If I get something back it will be a bonus.

good luck holders https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6185/6185861-e324b732e7912d57da6c54bc207088e7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.