BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ann: Removal from the Official List, page-29

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Having had BDR shares with ANZ and Westpac and making further enquiries it is clear to me Computershare Canada's letter is extremely misleading and at worst disgraceful. I am referring to the sentence starting "To trade New Great Panther shares ......

If the broker you use here uses a custodian for international shares then this sentence is wrong ie you cannot transfer the shares easily. ANZ, Westpac and I think NAB do use a custodian (anyone know if CBA do?) so this would adversely affect a lot of us.

I am advised the only way to get this sorted is to open a US/Canadian broker account and only then can ANZ etc transfer the shares here. Not only will this be painful but for anyone like myself who holds their shares in a superfund opening such an account will be horrendous. I have queried whether a US broker would do a one off transfer like here but have been advised the process will be even more difficult as extra safeguards are in place.

For what it's worth I will get in touch with Computershare Canada for what it's worth.

Anyone had any success yet? or have an Oz broker who doesn't use a custodian?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.