ID8 0.00% 1.2¢ identitii limited

Ann: Removal of Minimum Raise Amount from Entitlement Offer, page-18

1. 571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    qualify this by saying that this is my largest red in both percentage and dollars, by a long way.. ever.. and I still hold, probably for the same reason as you chill. expect many of us are in the same position in that we're so far red that we don't really care anymore..
    please don't wish for nick Armstrong.. he is a forty-something Sydneysider tech-finance entrepreneur.. who dropped this company like a hot sack because clearly, clearly he knew something.. and it's not as if he dumped it at 1bn like Jack Dorsey, he took what he could get and bolted.. I, bloody arrogant and self assured thought there maybe was another reason and I could think my way out of it.. but the proof is in the pudding, and old johnnie raymondts or whatever the scruffy bastards name is, Caire and her Twitter fluff.. they're gaslighting the faaack out of the shareholders.. or they're stooges for commbank or some other entity who want payble, or the patent.. faaak, it's so corrupt. even now the shell and bloody write offs of id& are worth more than market.. it's a horrible outcome, yet not in anyway unique on the asx.. but please.. the sooner this company can do anything different to what nick Armstrong was doing, there better, or else why on gods earth would've he left a space and company that we are made to believe this is/could be..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.