ID8 0.00% 1.1¢ identitii limited

At least he replies:Morning, Kinda smells of desperation, after...

1. 1,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    At least he replies:
    Morning,
    Kinda smells of desperation, after watching my investment go from 21c to 1c why would i take the risk of throwing money in? Its already being a total dud with no way back.
    David
    John Rayment Thu, Aug 17, 8:12 PM (11 hours ago)to me, identitii
    Evening David, thank you for writing to us. We’re making the best of some difficult circumstances, at both a macro level and closer to home with the speed of adoption of our platform. At the end of the day, we’re trying to break new ground in an old industry, automating manual processes to solve a whole host of problems in the financial services industry, and then other industries where businesses need to securely collect and share sensitive information. Going first is bloody hard, but it doesn’t mean we’re wrong to pursue the opportunity, or that we’re not wisely investing valuable shareholder funds in the pursuit of our objectives. If we didn’t carry a high degree of conviction that this was a worthy pursuit, then I wouldn’t be asking you to continue supporting the company, as both myself and our Chair will be doing personally again this time. I’m sorry if our latest announcement (to remove the Rights Issue minimum) has caused more questions than we can answer, or that it potentially smells of desperation. I do stand with my fellow directors though, in time hopefully we can demonstrate to the market that the strategy we’ve taken here has produced a great result for the company, and our loyal shareholders. Please reach out again if you have any further questions.
    Regards,
    John [email protected]>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.733M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $9 774

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 302216 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 419713 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.