ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7166
    A number of people on these threads have considered investing in our nearby neighbours on the Eyre Peninsula i.e. ITM, OAR, QGL to name a few, on the hope that they may be a takeover target for Renascor aka Resource Expansion

Sorry to be the bearer of Bad News, But you have more chance of seeing Jesus at a Rock Concert. Siviour is an absolute beast already that supports a 40 year mine life on prior drilling that to be frank we have only scratched the surface of to date.

Renascor is now conducting further drilling a Buckies (Northern Section in the below), which judging by the EM Geophysical Survey Results shows a large target area to attack. Dependent on how many holes the company plugs into this area and how far north they choose to extend, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Siviour Resource to Double in Size over the next 6 months.

The two previous holes that have been plugged at the start of this area (Black dots on the below image) yielded intercepts of 36m & 32m at decent grade.

Personally, I would hope the companies main focus remains on bringing Siviour into Construction ASAP, Drilling for future growth is great on the side whilst we are awaiting other de-risking items but should not be the priority at our stage of development !

The Catalysts we are patiently awaiting

- PEPR Approval for
    Fully Permitted Mine
    -Binding Offtakeswith Existing and NEW customers
    -Strategic Cooperation Agreementwith POSCO
    - Further Funding from theClean Energy Finance Corporation
    - Site Selection and Approvals for PSG Facility
    - OptimisedBattery Anode Material Studyfrom GR Engineering + Wave International

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4499/4499332-75eeb37cb1e2e2c7d1b193fd86c93ca6.jpg
    Last edited by bombersmadd: 12/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.