RNU 0.00% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

Ann: Renascor Extends Siviour Project Area, page-54

1. 2,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Aqua65 its about, that France is decreasing nuclear power generation due to updating by refurbishment of existing older nuclear reactors, my understanding but again, it's a changing tapestry regarding source of the information.
    Since graphite batteries and energy along with nuclear energy are a genesis in engineering evolution currently a fire storm of its own which had become a really hot topic, global warming effects are rife with evidence regarding concern. The war in Ukraine is accelerating things in my opinion.

https://world-nuclear.org/information-library/country-profiles/countries-a-f/france.aspx

"Nuclear Power in France(Updated March 2022)France derives about 70% of its electricity from nuclear energy, due to a long-standing policy based on energy security.Government policy, set under a former administration in 2014, aimed to reduce nuclear's share of electricity generation to 50% by 2025.

This target was delayed in 2019 to 2035.In February 2022 France announced plans to build six new reactors and to consider building a further eight.

France is the world's largest net exporter of electricity due to its very low cost of generation, and gains over €3 billion per year from this.

The country has been very active in developing nuclear technology.

Reactors and especially fuel products and services have been a significant export.About 17% of France's electricity is from recycled nuclear fuel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $566.7K 6.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27218 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 271318 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.