RLT 4.46% 75.0¢ renergen limited

Spider,Thanks for the heads-up on the Jbg ann.For once I am...

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Spider,
    Thanks for the heads-up on the Jbg ann.
    For once I am feeling assured about the status of commissioning and the competency of the take-over staff.
    I am very curious on how the share price will respond, because it seems to have reached total capitulation.
    I fear there is Slim Stef fatigue and distrust - so many bullish announcements over the years have come to nothing.
    Still, I liked these words;

The OEM contractor must now demonstrate that they are operating the entire plant at desired

temperature, pressure, and production flow parameters before the Contractor is allowed to

commence final contractual obligation of completing a Performance Test. The Performance

Test is envisioned to run over a period of seven days and will measure several critical criteria

that span recoverability of product, purity of product, and overall utility efficiency to ensure the

plant performs in accordance with the original design specifications. Helium produced during

this period will be kept in storage for supply to our customer.

Renergen has appointed two independent helium consultants to bolster our team’s skillset for

operation once the Performance Test is complete and the plant has been handed over. The

consultants have a cumulative of several decades of experience in commissioning and running

liquid helium plants around the world, in countries including Algeria, Australia, Poland, Qatar,

Russia, and the United States. These consultants have already had the opportunity to engage

and review the relevant design data of our process plant and assess the overall progress of

the commissioning team on the front-end part of the process thus far. They have indicated

that no fundamental issues are likely to exist with the plant, as we have successfully liquified

helium from raw gas with proven repeatability, and further confirmed that the processes

currently being followed are standard commissioning procedures for a helium plant. They

further emphasized the importance of patience in this final stage of the commissioning

process, as it is a crucial step in ensuring the optimal performance of the plant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
-0.035(4.46%)
Mkt cap ! $22.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.5¢ 78.5¢ 74.5¢ $121.4K 160.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 74.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.5¢ 19539 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.