BP8 0.00% 0.1¢ bph global ltd

That's a very interesting post @Milcom... Some trades buying...

1. 3,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    That's a very interesting post @Milcom...

Some trades buying 2c...

The greater market will need to absorb just how big this Bird's nest market really is and any signs of trading volume increases or line wipes, as you put it, may start drawing attention back to this stock and "hopefully" restore credibility after the disaster that was SCU, that most on here have witnessed and suffered!

It's a pretty obvious fact that, you can have the greatest product ever, but if you're not "in front of the eyeballs" and/or "the traffic" you have nothing!

Thankfully...   and to managements credit, we are now "out front and centre" of the "eyeballs" and "the traffic".  (That's a pretty amazing feat in itself, IMO)

The figures below from your post tell a very great and successful story about the bird's nest product and BP8's potential....   but then add in China Tobacco (state owned) franchises at BP8's disposal and that changes everything, that simply thrusts an already proven product, into already proven outlets, in front of "already proven eyeballs" (if I can say that ) of already sold consumers, who already know what they want.

That's simply WIN WIN WIN and WIN!

The only "good problem" I see with this scenario going forward is...  creating "in-store space" as this realestate is extremely precious in stores. At a guess there wouldn't be much room for other products, so other products of lesser turnover value would have needed to be moved to make way for BP8's Bird's nest products.

I guess we're lucky that "Bird's nest is literally worth a fortune"!

I have a sneaky suspicion that BP8 management have accurately assessed positioning, sales expectations with stock on hand (as stated below being held at China Tobacco warehouses) and the future possibilities (also stated below) are looking quite positive should we witness a successful campaign from Bird's nest sales in the China Tobacco franchise outlets mentioned over the CNY period... noting sales commenced January 1st 2024, already over 1 month in.

I would normally be sceptical about investing in such a venture as this, having previous experience with a products entire journey, through manufacture, importing, wholesale, then right through to the retail outlets...   to have the luck with the stars align like I see now with BP8 and the Bird's nest product... especially with the quality of the outlets, is quite hard to achieve and usually unheard of...  but in my experience it does happened for real and has happened before with my business...  once or twice and sales simply go "off the chart"!

From @Milcom's post:

"As China's local production of bird's nest is very low, the Chinese market is dominated by imported bird's nest products. According to CRI's analysis, in 2021, China imported 352.52 tons of bird's nest, up 2.17% year-on-year, with an import value of US$545 million, up 0.74% year-on-year. From January to November 2022, China imported 454.98 tons of bird's nest, up 45.39% year-on-year, with an import value of US$611 million, up 25.60% year-on-year."

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 12.21.25 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 12.24.29 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 12.26.59 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 12.35.17 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 12.37.14 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 12.41.48 pm.png

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2924-02769716-2A1503309

PROVEN PRODUCTS in many PROVEN LOCATIONS....

That's a hard formula to beat!

I'll be extremely surprised and very disappointed should BP8 fail at this business moving forward!

Jocko.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.