WRK 6.45% 3.3¢ wrkr ltd

“Just seems a slow burner stock and was wondering if it’s just...

1. 3,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    “Just seems a slow burner stock and was wondering if it’s just not known or seen by many traders/investors”

I do believe this segment of the market is not “colourful’ enough for the average “traders” but I have no doubt that their alerts will be sounding once the major institutions start to notice Wrkr’s worth or “gain approval to buy Wrkr shares” when REST and other superfunds sign on to the Wrkr Platform from the MSA contract now with Mitsubishi (MUFG), the new administrator for REST, HOST, AUSSIE, CBUS and other superfunds.

I would also suggest, by the looks of the sideways action, again, over the last few weeks between 3c and at least 3.5c, that there is a party/s willing to grab (accumulate) what they can trying to keep volume at a minimum without drawing too much attention to the stock as to keep up the accumulation until they can’t or are done filling their position.

I also believe, certain buying criteria for Wrkr shares, may be met for some of these institutions that may have noticed Wrkr already and are waiting for some of the larger superfunds to sign on to the Wrkr Platform, solidifying positive cashflow with a stronger and higher annual recurring revenue stream and also showing a strong benchmark in the ARPU for the Wrkr platform.

Cheers,

Jocko.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $41.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $8.25K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 292579 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.