IVZ 3.70% 7.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Renewal of Environmental Impact Assessment Cabora Bassa, page-22

1. 1,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 894
    I understand the annoyance at the lack of concrete news as per the published timeline.
    However, I feel a lot of the news is being withheld by the coy until the SPP is closed. The week delay in getting the SPP underway was a LINK issue, so I can imagine that SM would have been very frustrated by their incompetence...again! If it had actually opened on the 3rd as originally planned, it may well have closed by now and some of the serious news released...because I believe a lot is ready to roll but strategically just can't yet.
    I too am frustrated but trying to look at the big picture, and do understand how those who bought in, thinking that a published timeline by a wildcat miner would be gospel? A little naive in my opinion (to say the least!), but each to their own.

I believe the sidewall results are complete and just being strategically withheld. Just my feeling, but feel that once those results are published and the 'constantly imminent' PPSA is FINALLY signed we may get an almost immediate Ann re Farm in partner.
    In a nutshell all this is white noise until that PPSA is signed. It is the one thing that I feel could seriously hold us up (Incl the sp) and unfortunately we are at the mercy of the Zim govt. The upcoming elections is the bonus here I feel. The govt will want to be seen as very proactive prior to elections and hopefully having a Discovery in their back pocket will not hurt their chances of re-election!

At the latest we will have SPP closure this time next week. Could get interesting after that imo.

Patience grasshoppers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $110.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.1¢ 7.7¢ $151.9K 1.932M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 237927 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 255554 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.