COI 2.50% 19.5¢ comet ridge limited

Verily1I wouldn't be too concerned as we have twice entered into...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Verily1

I wouldn't be too concerned as we have twice entered into agency agreements and fulfilled our commitments in respect of those agreements:

3 April 2017 "Comet Ridge Limited (ASX:COI) is pleased to advise that it has executed an agency agreement with Santos such that, effective immediately, Comet Ridge has been appointed to assume responsibility to manage the field subsurface work in respect of the Mahalo 2017 Joint Venture Exploration Work Program and Budget in its capacity as agent for and on behalf of Santos as Exploration Operator, until 31December 2018."

28 Feb 2018 "Comet Ridge has been appointed to operate and manage the Mahalo 2018 Joint Venture Exploration Work Programme and Budget in its capacity as agent for and on behalf of Santos as Exploration Operator".

Now we are half way through 2019 and our management has (Thanks V8) confirmed that Santos is now back in charge as operator so no flow rate info until they're ready to announce with an expected announcement regarding the future development of Mahalo within the next month or so.

Reading between the lines having been invested here for a long time - our management historically have been one of the best small cap's teams out there to keep shareholders and the markets informed at every juncture - now we get radio silence on Mahalo.

Tor and the team are well seasoned and experienced guys who know only too well the importance of keeping investors 'on side' and the current 'radio silence' on Mahalo is totally out of the norm. This tells me that they are unable to tell us shareholders at this time the moves that are being played behind closed doors.

When the time is right - if there is anything to report that is worthy of shareholder consideration then we will be told - until then we have to do no more than than trust.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $216.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $166.7K 851.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 133600 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 201630 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.