COI 2.50% 19.5¢ comet ridge limited

Santos back in charge as operator – Any further 'agency...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Santos back in charge as operator – Any further 'agency agreements' with us moving forward?I doubt it.

When there were perceived risks attached - we up-fronted Santos's share of drilling costs and took the lead with the promise that providing we hit certain objectives that they would reimburse us. We exceeded those objectives with Mahalo coming up trumps as we know.

Now much of the risk has been eliminated – Santos are back as operator steering the good ship ‘Mahalo.Santos clearly aren’t wanting to let this one slip away – it must really irk them that we are sitting with 40% when they have 30% - plus APLNG with 30%.

With zero updates about Mahalo of late – which is unusual for our management with them normally being ‘on the button’ when it comes to keeping the markets updated – I’m guessing that discussions have been taking place behind closed doors – thus the radio silence.

Is the end game approaching with regard to our involvement in Mahalo with our focus shifting towards Galilee?

Time will tell but intuition tells me this might be the case - however it will all come down to what's offered and whether it's sweet enough for the shareholding majority.

I for one have been here a long time - so I'm happy to let the fruit ripen if necessary...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $216.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $166.7K 851.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 133600 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 201630 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.