4DS 6.10% 8.7¢ 4ds memory limited

Whilst I would agree there is a little more excitement than the...

1. 1,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    Whilst I would agree there is a little more excitement than the announcement may warrant, things certainly aren't as bad as you suggest. "Crank up the amps" is not something that can be easily done, and it will not achieve much when the primary driver on a small scale circuit such as this is the voltage required to force a capacitive effect to occur. Increasing the power supplied can only be done by decreasing the impedance ... and that impedance was caused by the etching issues.

This result suggests that improving the etching allows the cells to work in the array. That is more than we knew before, and removes significant amounts of doubt.

I am not sure that the miniscule increase in sp is going to create a flood of sellers, either. Looking at a simple long term chart:

Capture.JPG

we are a long way from any of the price levels that are going to compensate anybody for any losses from the sp as it stood prior to October last year. I would suggest that anybody that purchased at 20c is not going to feel particularly well compensated by selling at 5c.

I think that the price increase yesterday was well and truly justified, and would not be surprised to see it climb further. A little more news with a positive tilt and we should start to push back to where we were before the panic (derived from poor communication and feeble executive skills) forced the price down to this level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $153.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $141.9K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5230 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 117640 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ 619854
Last updated 15.20pm 03/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.