ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    I just love the fact that there are so few posts for HRN on Hotcopper! It has to be one of the tightest held registers on the ASX and is clearly a hidden secret to most investors. I have been accumulating both HRN and GML for some time anticipating their CR's and the commencement of post Covid drill campaigns. The cream on top has been GML taking tenements via a farm in deal with G88 directly next to HRN which now sandwiches HRN right in the middle of GML ground. Given already public information about the many many gold and base metal targets(including phase 1 drill assays) in the entire Gum Creek/Gidgee region and their combined MC of a mere 72m(ie HRN + GML), as their individual resources are increased over the next 6-12mths they will feed off each other and potentially become a target for one of the big players in the region(see map).The synergies for the owners of existing nearby processing plants are immense given they will not have to spend the estimated 100m cap-ex to refurb HRN's plant. Even ignoring refractory ore the combined resource in the region will rise to 2-3m oz comfortably(most likely well over 3m in time)......an alternate scenario is for HRN and GML to merge and use existing HRN infrastructure to commence mining and form a significant producer....either way the creation of shareholder value is assured......Just my thoughts, DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.