ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I did cash in my stock in the low 2's and parked it in KLL. Doesnt mean I'm not following LPD, I just don't feel safe having my money there at the moment. I dont think my assessment of recent years is harsh or unfair. I think its a much more accurate assessment then replying with LPD is up 100% in 12 months, that's just a hand picked timeframe which shows lpd in a positive light. The truth is appreciation in LPDs share price over the last 5 years has only occurred over a few very short periods which are followed by downward trends which last for very very long periods. For example in the last 6 months you investment could be down 265%. In just over 2 years you could be down 292% and 3.5 years could be down a whopping 585%. That aside my post wasn't even in regards to share price. It was that LPD have simply failed to execute on their strategy(strategies- plural) thus far and have given nothing concrete to indicate that this time is any different. If they get financed i am happy i really am and may buy back in if things line up. But come on seriously. Without financing and offtakes its nothing but a resource noone else will want and half of a proprietary process that is not fully proven (the half noone would previously fund). How could anyone say with a straight face that they feel safe to invest their money here at the current moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.