LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

No your not getting it Logzy I didn't get it at first but I'm...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    No your not getting it Logzy I didn't get it at first but I'm getting it now, if the raise is fully funded or not, there is 1.4million earmarked for continuing the necessities to get P1 funding, the money it costs to carry out the raise is close to the same whether they get the lot or not, and if the they get the lot they will spend another 1 million for development what ever that is, and the rest close to 3million is for salary and wages and office expenses, if they don't get the lot then they will only spend $ 271,000 for salary and wages and office expenses.
    What that actually means is they will stump up the 1.4mill upfront if they only get the $2mill and then only operate for as long as it takes to suck up $271,000 in wages and salary and office expenses ( however long that takes) and they will then need more money to continue e.g another CR, at the very least they will be back to the same financial position they are in now.
    If they get the full allocation they will allocate the time it takes to suck up 3 million in wages and salary and office expenses( however long that takes) and then they will be back in the same financial position they are now, probably requiring another CR to continue. Considering the amount of cash they disclosed they had on hand at end of December and the amount of cash they disclosed on hand at the end of February, by now nearly mid Apri, it appears they have spent a few million. So I am suggesting we would be lucky to last another quarter, without trying to access funds via more capital raising. Unless of the course we get a partner and full finance for P1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.375K 458.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
185 227613924 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 52230940 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ 1428832
Last updated 15.40pm 16/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.