LPD 50.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Yes @4hrworkweek it is proven technology that's what the pilot...

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 372
    Yes @4hrworkweek it is proven technology that's what the pilot plant was for and the product it produced/ produces is qualified by potential offtake customers to verify the quality meets their requirements, however the analysis done by LPD in independent labs verified the purity was comparable to, if not better than the best quality product on the market, that's why Cornish Lithium became licensed to use the proven technology in their operation.
    As far as consolidation is concerned, it seems a little feeble if the only reason to consolidate would be to just appear better, whereas proof of being better via pilot plant runs, drilling to increase mine resource, preparation for mine commissioning, Kazid P1 site Musataha Agreement, contracting Lycopodium for FEED, employment of key personnel etc..along with an alliance with Strategic Metallurgy this all derisks the project and makes it more desirable to procure finance to proceed to construction, mining and processing This CR is part of the process and it all proves LPD management are endevouring to get it right, even though timelines have been pushed out and causes frustration with shareholders.
    Joe and co aren't missing out on any substantial income that's for sure, and I don't think they will be worried about missing out on their Christmas dinner @bruiser and @Logzy keep reminding us of it. Joe and Gary have a fair amount of skin in the game just the same, and would want to get this over the line.It is what it is. Just trying to balance the facts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.658K 1.916M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
119 216967824 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 27058330 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.