LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Renounceable Entitlements Offer to Fund Phase 1 Development, page-167

1. 2,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    hydrogen is for industry Li is for the working man , LPD is not a first of its kind in terms of chemical leaching the processes are all well used , the Patents are a refinement of processes that are already known and that is the reality of first of its kind at scale. The Chinese and others are already looking to chemical leaching refinement little has been done in primary processing for almost 200nyears beyond mechanical refinement . I doubt anyone is betting on your opinion its irrelevant , our progress as a world is defined by the worlds adaption to technology and chemical processing in so many areas is a better choice if it reduces environmental impact so I think it fair to say the collective opinion supports that case . The key to hydrogen is cheap energy the key to cheap energy is hydrogen and after that storage is essential to maintaining a supply for consumers. There are many new storage systems under development and I am invested in one of them outside the Li space all of this is symbiotic hydrogen plays a key role to produce energy, solar means many things and so does battery Li being the one the world has turned to for at least 25 years at scale

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $6.896K 3.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
162 172387016 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 104817132 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.