LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Renounceable Entitlements Offer to Fund Phase 1 Development, page-94

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    I’ve run the noses of people who’ve made the wrong calls here and have been rude and arrogant the whole time like you.

if people stop with the personal attacks and talk stock then I leave them alone. I just give back what people give me. Sow what you reap..

My calls on the stock have been right the way through. It hasn’t even been rocket surgery. And yet still there’s some doubt that makes me believe LPD could pull a rabbit out of a hat. But I’m still doubting it. I’m failing to see how people would want to bet on a company with poor financials, huge SOI and no revenue in these economic time with possible opportunities opening right up elsewhere. But hey I’ve sat out these times. Apart from my super I haven’t done any trading since I sold these a few months ago. I just see a lot of bloodshed. Im happy to sit on sidelines. But anyone who thinks this stock is where it because of a contrarian is so wrong. This comes off the back of how management have managed the company. Their decisions make a difference even in a time of economic uncertainty. Al markets have been smashed. Even Tesla is about 50% down.. all companies are impacted by inflation and interest rates and impacts of the war (fake war SGE?).. maybe you find solace in that.. but this dropped off no news and then cr news which was unexpected… for some.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $11.25K 5.6M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 182900798 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 97761977 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.