CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

Ann: Renounceable Issue , page-3

1. pvb
    286 Posts.
    Im afraid to say it has been dead for some time, the past 18months have seen very little action. They have not done very much in Brazil.... got a few good hits of gold back in 2006? and sold toomey hill nickel to MRE from memory and were 45+ cents... they need to find some gold, think the directors have invested plenty of their own $ should be trying hard to make this bb soar.....

also have another nickel resource pyke hill and were toying of the idea of heap leach processing, given the investment to set this up, building an acid plant etc i guess this has gone on the backburner well and trully and they should try sell it any chance they get. Unfortunately MRE and other nickel players are finding it tough and are focusing on cutting costs, reducing staff etc so wont be buying any assets like this for a while

Had a bit of a drilling business going in brazil but I don't really see the point in that. They are over there trying to find gold, and happen to own their own rigs, so I guess they kinda figured renting them out to bring in cash was the go.

All in all they must focus on their exploration targets and finish what they started in Brazil. Fingers Crossed to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.