CHF 0.00% 1.9¢ charter pacific corporation limited

Ann: Renounceable Issue , page-20

1. 9,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 819
    good link perdent my point exactly.

little rights traded whatsoever, any rights sold barely covered brokerage for those lucky enough to sell.

what was the point of a right issue if they did not attract new holders to buy the rights ? it defeats the concept of some of the reasons you have a rights issue in the 1st place. (1 reason is to get more liquidity in the stock)

i have had rights issue stock before and done really really well out them . they were presented in a fantastic way and well promoted, and a huge success and those that sold rights did much better than brokage cost.

the thing is after this rights issue its still going to be a illiquid stock and barely trade any stock. the point of this if done correctly would be to attract new holders and make stock tick over more daily not weekly or monthly

so some may have taken up there issue and paid for more, but how many new shareholders did we get out of this? very very few so far as we can see from the link. almost 1 million shares spread out over how many holders got those rights.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.