VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Ann: Renounceable Issue, page-12

1. 1,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Rover I am somewhat puzzled at your post.

DAU rubbing their hands? Why? We took their crown jewels for nothing ! DAU are only left with 25% None of their previous directors or management invested anything in their company like our mob are! We get 75% ownership of an existing mine for no capital consideration to DAU!

So you say Mr. Zhu is investing $250,000 of his own money in this CR and has invested approximately $500,000 of his own money to date and has further secured money from his own family just to pay himself ? So by your logic he invests his own money and that of his family in a company just to pay for his own wages? This is absurd. Grotesque salary? how much do you think he is being paid for what he does? He is investing his own money and that of his family because he believes we will be successful. You can also research how much our Deputy Chairman Bruce McInnes has invested to date and who is also funding a further $50,000 of his own money. Then look at the chairman and Mr. Lee...
    I just wish all directors and execs of my other investments would put their money where their months are!

NO Chance you say that ORD will be able to execute the FIJV is also interesting statement..you are irrationally arguing that a fully underwritten CR with a slam dunk DFS is not enough to raise the funds in both equity and debt markets to fund the project. Rover please find me another small cap on ASX that is blessed to be in such a position?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.