CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Ann: Renounceable Rights Issue Notice to security holders, page-3

1. 6,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    What amazing news ! The Redneck State Gov of QLD has just granted ALL permits for a 10 BILLION dollar coal mine to an INDIAN company ADANI........demonstrating that they can in fact operate effectively when a project involves the creation of thousands of jobs.....a dirty, polluting natural resource that is a commodity in world wide decline....despite protests from environmental & farming groups (who will be coated in black soot for years to come)....and BENEFITS A FOREIGN COMPANY ! That's been Carbon Energy's mistake all along......play down the fact that it's an Australian company......play down the fact that it utilises coal as a CLEAN ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY energy source.....bloody hell it's infuriating isn't it ??? Maybe employees should start wearing turbans then we might get some positive progress....QLD hillbilly redneck land makes me SIKH !!! No offence to Indians btw...my anger is solely directed at QLD gov who has ruined our company & investment with years & years of green & red tape delays !!!!!!!!!!!! Hate 'em !!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.