POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Petra any interest for me and for our company. I know one of the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Petra any interest for me and for our company.
    I know one of the smartest business men in the world.He never giveS up even after a debacle.
    The past 10 years he has done what he had to do to save us. If we are still talking mate because we are still alive. Sure CR from 300 to a billion and to almost 2.2 billion soon.
    As i have told you many times. I know my english proficiency is not good at yours. However i have improved it.
    With ni price heading Paris and stock disappearing. From grass we are going to build the largest ni ore and metal in Australia.
    I bet you POS sp will reach 50 then a dollar. My apologies if i m wrong with timing. Even i can give a call to G7 or G20 leaders. They cannot predict which direction the market will take.
    So far all ni experts have been wrong. However we all agree now that ni bad days are behinh us.
    At the last nickel dealers conference, all have said this is nickel time after 10 collaspe years.
    I know i m smart simply because i m french and arrognat too sometimes.
    Do you think AF and his mates are still in for 10 cents. NO WAY. kEEP MY WORDS
    LTH including myself have suffered too long. Most of us still in and this time is our time.
    What i can say and add....
    I m a believer and i never give up. But it is a high price to pay..for an amazing reward.
    AF is worth 4 billion AUD on top 2500 richest business men according FORBES
    How can he build up an empire..Not with your mind for sure.

Speak soon buddy

Fredy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.