MGT 2.86% 18.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Ann: Renounceable Rights Issue to raise up to $15.8M, page-392

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    I was pondering why people get so upset when a company does a cap raise. All sorts of crazy had been coming out, but all point to people thinking management hasn't done a good job. Unfortunately the share price can look like this might be true. No one would question a cap raise f the share price was 10 cents but because it is way undervalued some people assume it's the managements fault.
    Looking at the muster dam tennaments I can only questate up around $20 million dollars worth of data was acquired along with several billion tonnes of iron ore. If you based the value of this in relation to other similar companies market cap with this much magnetite you could come up with a value in this tennament of anywhere up to $1 billion. Add the value of what razor back should be valued at of $200-400 million then we can easily see that management has done excellent work in true terms of increasing true value.
    to date, the market hasn't seen the value here but I gaurentee that day is coming. Once this gets traction we will get our day in the sun and we will all be kicking ourselves for listening to the knockers.
    stay strong. Hold your bargain shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $20.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.531K 14.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 67424 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 54903 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.