ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Flyboy. Lot to say for someone that doesn't put in the hours for...

1. 3,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1485
    Flyboy.
    Lot to say for someone that doesn't put in the hours for minimal pay as much as Jonathan West does for this company. New CEO well the old MD was $250,00.00 a year and super and I assume a business credit card for expenses. He the previous MD didn't achieve anything for the share holders for 12 years and we still bath in the shadow of his self departure.
    Financially he left with a shattered bank account after receiving an outstanding raise, his words of millions of dollars and additional buy in's along the way funds were fat.

These funds where purely brought about by Dr West and the addition of the Australian Tenements & also his ability to bring hope at the time to a floundering company that share holders had little faith in due results of previous MD & Friend director.
    Due at the time the previous MD was floundering in Peru with no positive results but plenty of claims about other Peruvian Mines equals.
    So, where is this cash coming from considering we are running a very lean ship. Adam is the biggest share holder and stands to lose the most if his direction is not good, a new CEO is just another mouth to feed when the bank account is low.
    We will see how the current raise goes if the existing share holders have cash to go again due the last raise was suppose to see us triumphant in the East Tennant Area. But due MD drunken sailor attitude to share holders funds we are where we are with one burden more than we need the continual comment of Kalenn of scorn.
    I would like to know about the duties of the new director voted in at last Annual meeting.
    We will see if Jean Elson has anything for us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.024M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 400040 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2707780 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.