ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    This part of qualification has not been discussed at all !

Geographic qualification excludes not only Korea and Japan, (but not Taiwan where AGY Chairman Alex lives).
    Geographic qualification excludes all foreign Investors, which is a shame imo !
    My first thought, when I read this ann: BoD = bunch of bloody bastards. They only fill their boots first!

Why do they think, they don't need international shareholders, exempt Taiwan ?
    If you read this prospectus, this is once in a decade exemption.
    Why do you think, they don't need international awareness for our company ?

The only positive way on this cr is, how they do it: a Renounceable Rights Issue !

Nathan Bell, research director of Intelligent Investor Share Advisor,says:
    "A renounceable entitlement offer – originally called a "rights issue" – is the fairest way to raise capital because it's pro rata; shareholders are entitled to acquire new shares in proportion to their existing holding.
    And because it's renounceable, shareholders can usually sell their entitlement on market. But they require you to do something. If you're on holiday, or otherwise unable to take up your entitlement, it lapses.
    A non-renounceable offer is the same as a renounceable offer, except that shareholders cannot sell their entitlements on market. It's a "use it or lose it" principle and much less fair system. If you're unable to take up your entitlement, or don't have the cash available, your shareholding will be diluted."

All I have to regret with perhaps many moore foreign investors is, I can not participate !
    It isn't the fairest way, it is a shame from BoD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $131.9K 3.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 872154 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 990329 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.