AGY 2.27% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Renounceable Rights Issue to raise up to $6.2M, page-232

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    I'm with you. It is hard to build a sustainable business.... AGY has progressed really well from my perspective. Staring at the SP is not what I make my investment decisions on.

I'm really happy being invested here, as I don't plan to sell today or tomorrow or any day soon. Chasing stocks is not easy, I'm sure many of us have done this plenty of times but without much success.

With AGY, currently I'm in the red but that's only SP. This will change. The main factors of AGY and my investment is in Management and the skills onboard (PA). This is what will get us there in the end.

It's important to realise that lithium has done poorly in 2018 so AGY could never stand against that. We can see sentiment in Lithium slowly changing and when it takes off so will we.

AGY's progress can be seen. We have tenements, JORC, pilot plant, ponds and product.

OT will come, but when S3 commercial terms fall into place I don't think any of us will understand what a goldmine we stumbled on when we invested in AGY. This will be a long term investment we can watch grow... That is if investors choose to hold on to their shares.

I haven't thought twice about taking up my full rights in the CR. I will. Sure any kind of scenario on SP up or down can play out... But I choose not to waste time thinking about that. I'm invested and will continue to invest over time. That will guarantee me a great average SP over time rather than trying to pick tops and bottoms.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $197.3K 2.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 366693 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 274292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.