AGY 2.27% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Renounceable Rights Issue to raise up to $6.2M, page-565

1. 772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 931
    I said all I had to say in my last post (see above), but for the doubters and the negative people of this world I would like to say it is not too late to get on board ( or back on board) and back a winner.

Facts speak for themselves so lets not try to manufacture doubt and negativity because it is wasted energy, and money.
    All the negative comments in the last several months is proof of that.

I am not one to try and place timeframes on achieving milstones but I think that during this calendar year AGY will source funding to build a commercial scale plant and commence Commercial Scale production. In the meantime it will begin to generate income of up to A$10mil in the second half of the year. This will enable the Company to continue drilling and/or acquire nearby land with the view of increasing its resource significantly.

In a nutshell our Company is in a sweet spot having opened the BIG DOOR of Mitsubishi Group whilst at the same time having retained the right to continue negotiations with other parties currently at the table.

Given the above AGY is on the cusp of increasing its ownership of the Project to 90% , and the CURRENT SHARE PRICE price is EXTREMELY UNDERVALUED (we have continued to top up ). In my view whatever the SP appreciation will be leading into the implementation of Commercial Scale production we can add at least 25% onto that to reflect the true value of our Company's increased ownership.
    (I believe that this fact has been clearly forgotten through all the doom and gloom of the last several months , wrongly espoused by the doubters and doomsayers).

In summary , the closing price today is a GIFT and EXCELLENT VALUE to jump on board and HOLD for the ultimate re rating this Company deserves.

And I repeat, PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE AND CAN BE REWARDING.

This is not Financial advice --DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $197.3K 2.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 366693 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 274292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.