AGY 2.38% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Interesting development.... Fwiw it doesn't really bother me. We...

1. 13,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8475
    Interesting development....
    Fwiw it doesn't really bother me. We need operating cash and so be it. Gives us more leverage in the OT negotiaions because we aren't as needy or desperate.
    I haven't been accumulating over the past nearly 3 years to trade some pips, despite the drops not being pretty to watch along the way. For many of us, this has always been about the longer term; getting to a point of commercial production at a decent scale - 10ktpa or more...
    Remember, our fundamentals, including proving to the naysayers that we can produce high-spec product from Rincon with a scalable and cost effective process, have only ever steadily improved. Imo we will get there, and I know what the value of 10ktpa looks like.
    (E.g. Circa $100m pa in earnings!?

Most of us aren't concerned about the need for defining a larger resource; it will come through deeper drilling and land acquisition when requried. We are doing this differently, we don't need that yet.
    If we were a bunch of Cowboys I'd have been concerned from the get go. But we aren't. I have absolutely no doubt that Pablo knows exactly what he is doing. Better than us, better than probably anyone.

Long term success still looks incredibly likely imo. People twitchy about the timing of milestones or the need to raise some funds along the way need to step back imo and understand the gravity of what we have achieved and the opportunities that lie ahead...

Hard to see the drops, that is for sure, but just another minor hurdle, not by any means a dealbreaker imo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $7.587K 184.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 554285 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 224619 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.