HAV 11.8% 19.0¢ havilah resources limited

Put my papers in for my subscription, along with heavily...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Put my papers in for my subscription, along with heavily oversubscribing from those shareholders who are a little more negative.

Good points made in the presentation and further upside I think could be coming in the shorter term - plenty of news flow recently. A lot of people are looking to put money to work with anything to do with Cobalt. So wouldn't be surprised if Mutooroo is being looked at already. Interesting further upside of the cobalt in pyrite in all of their resources.

If you look into the previous wordings describing the PFS for Kalkaroo so far, they mention more resource and better recoveries. Which for any analysis would likely increase the NPV. And if the project was good enough to attract the interest, it can only be assumed that the NPV is better imho. Now to extract the knowledge of bacteria leaching across all of the assets and get as much of that Cobalt out as we can!

Interesting that underwriter dropped out of their US$1m commitment. A likely reason I could think of in a more positive way is Havilah management letting them drop out is because of all the negativity, as I think underwriter would like to pick up more than the US$1m. I think Hav management were limiting the underwriting to give shareholders the benefit to oversubscribe, but with so much negativity it makes sense to now allow the underwriter to buy up any of the placeable under subscribed shares. Which is a gamble, but could pay off to be more than US$1m given current sentiment.

Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.020(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $60.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 21.0¢ 18.0¢ $110.0K 572.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 40000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.