HAV 0.00% 17.5¢ havilah resources limited

Ann: Renounceable Rights Issue Update and New Prospectus, page-97

1. 4,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3981
    I don't know what they are doing either, with an underperforming depleting gold mine, massive tenement holdings and no money to explore them, a rubbish deal with Bergen, glacial progress with the SA government and native title negotiations and time wasting tyre kickers from China it looks to me like HAV management are completely out of their depth and are content to tweet about their uneconomic Co mineralisation while ignoring their massive copper and gold potential in their ground that they hold.

I own a lot of 'speculative' small to medium sized miners and explorers but HAV has made an inordinate pest of itself in my portfolio and these guys management really are underperforming now - which is such a shame as the early execution of Portia and the joint venture with CMC seemed to indicate that they did have some commercial savvy and ability to get stuff done.

Still holding a really small block of shares to bottom drawer and to remind myself of how wrong things can go and to stay vigilant in the future.,. you never know - they may pull a rabbit out of their hat in the future..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 23142 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 42105 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.